Merino Snood, Midnight
- face covering
- PLEASE CHOOSE SMALL SIZE if you want to use as a face covering. Large size suitable for Men as face mask.
Smalls technical soft Merino regulates body temperature, meaning no overheating by adapting to cool or warm environments. Smalls wicks moisture away from the skin, acting as a second skin for those with sensitivities.
- ETHICAL 'Responsible' Merino Wool
- 100 % Merino - no hidden nasties, cheaper substitutes or green washing
- Multipurpose garments, thoughtfully designed
- Traceable, ZQ Certified Farms, New Zealand Merino
- SOFT, Eczema healing
- Spun in Biela Italy (home of Zegna) the only mill in the world with EMAS* certification for environmental practises
- Made at a family run makers in Portugal
- Multi award winning, British Brand with a special kiwi connection.
- 17.5 micron, denser superfine knit for durability and skin love.
Modelled by our lockdown kids crew, friends and neighbours, everyday life in action , Photographed by Tatiana Wills - read our lockdown love story here.