Womens 24 Hour Trouser, 190g Lightweight, Midnight Blue
- Foldable cuffs for extra length if needed.
- Model is 5"8 and is wearing an extra Small sample top, trousers are a Small
Smalls technical soft Merino regulates body temperature, meaning no overheating by adapting to cool or warm environments. Smalls wicks moisture away from the skin, acting as a second skin for those with sensitivities.
- ETHICAL 'Responsible' Merino Wool
- 100 % Merino - no hidden nasties, cheaper substitutes or green washing
- Multipurpose garments, thoughtfully designed
- Traceable, ZQ Certified Farms, New Zealand Merino
- SOFT, Eczema healing
- Italian Spun the only mill in the world with EMAS* certification for environmental practices,
- Made at a family run makers in Portugal
- Multi award winning British Brand with a special kiwi connection
- 17.5 micron, denser superfine knit for durability and skin love.
Merino has been scientifically proven to give you 15min extra sleep a night, this weight is perfect for that.
Modelled by professional dancer Lilly Wills, Photographed by Tatiana Wills - read our lockdown love story here.
(see size chart for more details)