Womens Merino Cami, Stone
- Model is 5"8 and wears a Small
Smalls technical soft Merino regulates body temperature, meaning no overheating by adapting to cool or warm environments. Smalls wicks moisture away from the skin, acting as a second skin for those with sensitivities.
- ETHICAL 'Responsible' Merino Wool
- 100 % Merino - no hidden nasties, cheaper substitutes or green washing
- Multipurpose garments, thoughtfully designed
- Traceable, ZQ Certified Farms, New Zealand Merino
- SOFT, Eczema healing
- Italian Spun the only mill in the world with EMAS* certification for environmental practises,
- Made at a family run makers in Portugal
- Multi award winning British Brand with a special kiwi connection.
- 17.5 micron denser superfine knit for durability and skin love
Modelled by professional dancer Lilly Wills, Photographed by Tatiana Wills - read our lockdown love story here.