Merino Snood, French Navy
You can wear Smalls Merino all day and night every day of the week. Perfect for layering and lounging. Smalls work perfectly as a base layer for outdoor as well doubling up as seriously SOFT loungewear and timeless basics.
Smalls Ultrafine Merino Wool regulates body temperature, meaning no overheating by adapting to cool or warm environments. Smalls Merino Wool wicks moisture away from the skin, acting as a second skin for those with sensitivities.
- 100 % Merino Wool - no hidden nasties
- 17.5 micron,195g denser silk like knit
- Woolmark Certified Ultrafine
- ETHICAL Traceable, ZQ Certified Farms, New Zealand Merino
- SOFT, Eczema healing
- Spun in Biela Italy the only mill in the world with Bcorp & EMAS* certification
- Made at a partially Solar powered family run makers in Portugal
- Multi award winning British Brand with a special kiwi connection.
- EASY CARE Machine Washable at 30
- Multipurpose garments, thoughtfully designed
- contrast stitch for a cheeky pop of colour