The 24 Hour Trouser, Rachel Riley for Smalls, Dusty Blue
Smalls technical soft Merino regulates body temperature, meaning no overheating by adapting to cool or warm environments. Smalls wicks moisture away from the skin, acting as a second skin for those with sensitivities.
- ETHICAL 'Responsible' Merino Wool
- 100 % Merino - no hidden nasties, cheaper substitutes or green washing
- Multipurpose garments, thoughtfully designed
- Traceable, ZQ Certified Farms, New Zealand Merino
- SOFT, Eczema healing
- Spun in Biela Italy (home of Zegna) the only mill in the world with EMAS* certification for environmental practices
- Made at a family run makers in Portugal
- Multi award winning British Brand with a special kiwi connection
- 17.5 micron, denser superfine knit for durability and skin love
- contrast stitch for a cheeky pop of colour
Smalls work perfectly under school uniforms, as a base layer for outdoor as well doubling up as seriously SOFT loungewear.
- Foldable cuffs for extra growing room.